Mechanical Design Engineer
- Will be involved in the design and application of power transmission elements such as shafts, gears, bearings, and electric motor components, etc.
- Produce clear and accurate drawings for manufactured parts
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals to determine time and cost feasibility to complete projects
- Assist in developing the structural design of products using tools, equipment or software
- Undertake projects that include creating bill of materials, sourcing materials and or purchase parts required
- Assist other engineers in developing machine design using calculations, software and measuring equipment
- Proficiency in SolidWorks or other CAD design software, Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Capable of doing stress and strain calculations.
- Have knowledge of electric motors and gear reducers.
- Be familiar with manufacturing operations, machine shop experience is a plus.
- Work well in a team and independently.
- Possess excellent organizational skills and be able to multi-task as needed.
- Have good time management skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this position apply now.
- 2 years experience preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering required.
Click here to return to job listings.