Mechanical Design Engineer
- Will be involved in the design and application of power transmission elements such as shafts, gears, bearings, and electric motor components, etc.
- Must be familiar with manufacturing operations. Machine shop experience is a plus.
- Have knowledge of electric motors and gear reducers.
- Produce clear and accurate drawings for manufactured parts.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine time and cost feasibility to complete projects.
- Projects may include: creating Bill of Material’s (BOMs), sourcing materials and or purchase parts required.
- Assist other engineers in developing machine design using calculations, software and measuring equipment.
- Proficiency in SolidWorks or other CAD design software, and Microsoft Office suite.
- Capable of doing stress and strain calculations.
- Work well in a team and independently.
- Possess excellent organizational skills and be able to multi-task as needed.
- Have good time management skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- 4-6 years of experience preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering required.
If you are interested in this position apply now
to return to job listings.