- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering information in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products and determine product dimensions and tolerances.
- Set-up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding and milling.
- Machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, or grinders.
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
- Measure, examine, and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments such as micrometers.
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
- Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Know G Code
- Be proficient in turning, boring, and milling.
- Great attention to detail with a goal-driven attitude.
- Strong comprehension and analytical abilities.
- Good computer and mathematical skills.
- Work well in a team and Independently.
- Possess excellent organizational skills and be able to multi-task as needed.
- Have good time management skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this position apply now.
- 2 year experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
Click here to return to job listings.