Are you looking for a career change and a stable and safe work environment?
Stainless Motors, Inc., the recognized leader in stainless steel power transmission equipment serving the Pharmaceutical and Food Processing Industries
has an immediate opening for a Machinist trainee. We are looking for people that are mechanically inclined, enjoy working with their hands, capable in math,
and have the natural ability to problem solve. If you are the person described, we encourage you to apply. We will train you!
Interested applicants must submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you believe you are the perfect candidate for this position.
• Absolute attention to detail with a goal-driven attitude.
• Strong comprehension and analytical abilities.
• Good computer and mathematical skills.
• Work well in a team and independently.
• Possess excellent organizational skills and be able to multi‐task as needed
• Have good time management skills
• Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• High school diploma or equivalent qualification required
• Excellent math skills
• Must have enough manual dexterity and stability as required for precision work.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Competitive salary
• Retirement plan with company matching
• Medical & dental insurance
• Paid holidays and time off
• Full‐time permanent position
• Work Schedule: Monday ‐ Friday 7:00 am ‐ 3:30 pm
Covid-19 Safety Measures
In the midst of this unprecedented time Stainless Motors has taken extra precautionary measures to ensure the safety of its employees and future candidates.
To reduce the impact of a COVID-19 outbreak at Stainless Motors, we have adopted an Infectious Disease Control policy. It requests that every person inside the
building wear a mask, sanitizes their hands often, and stand at a 6 foot distance from others. All candidates are asked to comply with our policy if called in for an interview.