Stainless Motors, Inc. is an innovative, growing manufacturer of stainless steel electric motors and gear reducers used in leading food, pharmaceutical, and specialty industrial companies.
Our machining and manufacturing operations feature an exceptional bandwidth of capability: Manual lathes thru 4 axes CNC: Manual mills thru 4 axis CNC and special purpose CNC: Sheet metal shearing, punching, rolling, deep drawing: Several welding processes: Dyno motor testing thru 500 HP and 9,000 RPM.
We are looking for a talented individual that is capable of maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing machinery. You most likely have a background in machining and machine shop practices and are familiar with CNC metal working machinery. If this is you, please forward your resume with a cover letter describing why you are the perfect candidate for this position.
• Review and understand operational manuals, equipment capabilities and manufacturer's instructions.
• Understand blueprints, electrical schematics, and ladder diagrams to diagnose and troubleshoot abnormalities.
• Complete preventative maintenance on mechanical equipment to keep machines functioning at optimal efficiency.
• Perform mechanical repairs using hand and power tools.
• Document maintenance and repairs in a daily log
• Participate in implementing enhancements/modifications to existing equipment.
• Provide equipment installation commissioning and production support.
• Participate in improvement methods and procedures for improved cost and/or quality.
• Evaluate and comprehend engineering and other technical information.
• Able to use precision instruments such as micrometers, calipers and bore gauges to measure component parts.
• Eagerness and ability to comprehend general maintenance requirements
• Attention to detail
• Organized and self‐driven
• Have basic knowledge of CNC machine tools and operations
• Strong comprehension, analytical abilities and problem solving skills.
• Work efficiently and productively with others and independently.
• Strong computer and mathematical skills.
• Have good time management skills
• Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• 3+ year of cognitive and vocational experience in handling machine and machine parts
• A technical degree with mechanical specialty or industrial maintenance technology
• Machinist training a plus
• Competitive salary
• Retirement plan with company match
• Medical & Dental insurance
• Paid time off
• Holiday pay
• Full‐time permanent position
• Work Schedule: Monday ‐ Friday 7:00 am ‐ 3:30 pm
Covid-19 Safety Measures
In the midst of this unprecedented time Stainless Motors has taken extra precautionary measures to ensure the safety of its employees and future candidates.
To reduce the impact of a COVID-19 outbreak at Stainless Motors, we have adopted an Infectious Disease Control policy. It requests that every person inside the
building wear a mask, sanitizes their hands often, and stand at a 6 foot distance from others. All candidates are asked to comply with our policy if called in for an interview.